- 75 g brown rice, raw
- 50 g Arrowroot Flour.
- 3 --- Bananas medium
- 2 --- eggs
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg groun
- 1-1.5 tsp Cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Esscence
5h 30minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place white and brown rice in bowl and mill 1 min sp 9. Preheat oven to 200 deg
2) Place all other ingredients in bowl and mix 30 sec sp 4. Cinnamon and nutmeg can be to taste. I use more nutmeg as I like the taste.
3) Place into I use a tin 30cm long and 5 cm wide. Bake for 20-30 min in oven. Note oven temps may vary. 200 deg is my default setting. Take out when knife comes out clean.
Low FODMAP Banana Bread
Accessories you need
You can add 1 cup of berries of choice into mix after step two for 15 sec sp 3. Just be careful not to blitz the berries.
This freezes great.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars