- 80 g quinoa
- 200 g oats
- 80 g mixed seeds (try linseed, sesame, sunflower and Pumpkin seeds)
- 100 g dessicated coconut
- 150 any dried fruit
- 200 g unsalted butter, (Everyday Cookbook, page 12)
- 100 g honey
8Recipe is created for
the quinoa for 30 seconds on speed 10.
coconut, oats and seeds and dry toast for 5 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Set mixture aside.
the fruit in a clean TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Set
butter and honey for 8 minutes at
100C on speed 1.
all the other ingredients to the wet mixture and mix on at speed 4. Until all
ingredients are well mixed.
quickly, press the mixture into a 28cm slice tray (greased).
- Score into 24
pieces with the spatula and place in the fridge to cool.
is a great addition to your childs’ lunch box as it is suitable for schools’
who operate a ‘no nut’ policy.
using you favourite honey for a taste you will really like. (I prefer Wandoo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars