- 2 eggs
- 75 g raw sugar
- 75 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g Butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste (or extract)
8Recipe is created for
1. Add sugar into TM bowl then blitz for 2 sec speed 8.
2. Insert butterfly and add the eggs into the sugar. Mix for 30 sec speed 4 or until the mix is pale and thick. Do not over beat as this will result in dry madelines.
3. Remove Butterfly, add SR flour and vanilla paste mix for 10 sec speed 5.
4. Add melted butter and mix 4 sec speed 5.
5. Pour mixture into a covered bowl then rest it in the fridge for 30 min. In the mean time pre heat oven to 200 C and grease the Madelines pan.
6. After 30 min the mix should thickened a bit. Pour 1 tbs of mix into each of Madelines mould.
7. Cook in the oven for 7 min or untill the skewer comes out clean. Cool down in rack. Best enjoyed the day they are made.
Use eggs at room temperature
After pouring the melted butter use the remainingto grease the pan/ mould.
Add 5g cocoa powder witth the flour for Chocolate version
Substitute sugar with Golden Syrup for Butterscotch version
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis