- 400 grams sugar
- 4 Eggs.
- 280 grams Plain Flour.
- 1/2 level tsp salt
- 15 grams baking powder
- 35 grams cocoa
- 125 grams oil
- 5 grams vanilla extract
- 250 grams Warm water.
8Recipe is created for
Beat eggs and sugar for 5 minutes on speed 4-5
Add all dry ingredients, oil and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes at speed 3-4, scrape down sides and beat for a further 1 minute.
Add warm water and beat for 1 minute on speed 5, scraping down sides and repeat if needed.
Pour into cake pan and bake for 50 minutes Or until cake springs back when pressed. Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning onto a cooling rack. Once totally cool add your favourite icing, mine is cream cheese icing with a hint of orange vest.
Grease and line a large round cake tin . Preheat oven to 180
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread