- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 large ripe mangoes
- 1 Large ripe banana
- 180 g coconut cream
- 100 g almond meal
- 150 g Rapadura Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
1. Preheat oven to 180° & grease a muffin tins or use foil patty pans.
2. Add mango and banana and coconut cream to bowl puree speed 6 for 6 seconds.
3. Add brown sugar, mix 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down bowl and lid with spatula.
4. Add eggs and mix for 10 seconds speed 4.
5. Add remaining ingredients. Mix on speed 4 for 25 seconds and scrape down, repeat if necessary.
6. Pour into prepared muffin tin and bake for 25 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool slighly in the muffin tin. Then turn onto wire rack to cool further. Store in airtight container or freeze for lunchboxes.
Accessories you need
use foil patty pans for easy clean up and helps muffins come away from the wrapper
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice