- 70 g almonds
- 85 g oats
- 140 g wholemeal flour
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 100 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 65 g Milk
- 140 g yogurt
- 25 g maple syrup
- 50-80 g dried or frozen cranberries
- 1-2 tsp s each of maple syrup and milk
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with
paper. Set aside.
Place almonds and oats into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds on speed 8.
Add remaining dry ingredients and butter, set dial to
closed lid position and pulse using
the Turbo button 3 times.
Add wet ingredients.
With lid set to closed lid position, knead for 20
seconds on Interval speed until
the dough is well mixed. Add cranberries and just combine for a further 10
seconds on Interval speed. (If using
frozen fruit, the fruit should not be thawed first.)
Tip out onto ThermoMat and gently knead the dough a little by hand, adding
more flour as needed. Shape into a circle and flatten until it's about 4cm
thick. Using a butter knife cut into 6-8 pie shaped wedges.
Use your MC to mix the extra syrup and milk and brush over the top of the
scones. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until firm to the touch. Serve with
butter, marmalade or jam or additional maple syrup. Honey butter would be a
lovely accompaniment as well.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl