- 30 grams Maple syrup
- 120 grams Butter
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1 tbsp Boiling water
- 110 grams rolled oats
- 140 grams plain flour
- 80 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 15 grams rice puffs
- pinch salt
1. Add maple syrup and butter to bowl and melt at 90oC/3min/sp1.
2. Combine bi-carb and boiling water then add to bowl with butter and syrup. Mix 3sec/sp2.
3. Add all other ingredients. Combine 5secs/sp4.
4. Roll into balls and flatten with back of spoon onto baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Cook in 160oC oven for approx 18 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- All Green Stock Powder
- Super Easy Waffles