- 125 g Juice, Whatever flavour you like
- 125 g Kombucha or water Kefir, Can just use more juice if you don;t have these
- 4 tablespoon gelatin, (Great lakes or Vital proteins)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a swiss roll tin tray with baking paper. Place 1/2 cup of Kombucha or water Kefir in the TM bowl and sprinkle with Gelatin, try and avoid the blades.
In a small saucepan, heat the maple syrup, honey and remaining 1/2 cup of juice until it begins to boil, then lower to medium heat. Continue to simmer gently for 10 minutes, keeping a close eye on it to ensure that it doesn’t burn or bubble over. Remve from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
Insert the butterfly and slowly pour syrup through hole in lid, while mixing on speed 4, replace MC and continue speed 4 until soft peaks form, this will take about 8 minutes.
Pour the marshmallow into your tin and smooth the top.
Place in the fridge to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Kombucha Gummies
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- S'more slice
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Shady Grady Cheesecake