- 150 g unsalted butter
- 440 g plain flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 2 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 4 heaped tablespoon honey
- pecan nuts, for decoration
Add butter to TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Add flour and bicarb soda and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients except for the pecan nuts and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins