- 90 grams walnuts
- 70 grams Shredded or Dessicated Coocnut
- 70 grams Cashews, can be soaked overnight
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 tablespoon natural sweetener of choice, I used real Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 100 grams Cashews, can be soaked overnight
- 175 grams coconut milk, I made my own
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams Natural Sweetener of choice, I used real Maple Syrup
- 30 grams vanilla extract
- 220 grams Dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 mins then drained
- 65 grams coconut milk, I made my own
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 60 grams Tahnin, I made my own
- 30 grams Natural Sweetener of choice, I used real Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
2h 10minPreparation 2h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all Base ingredients to the bowl and mix on speed 5-6 for 1 minute, you may need to scrape the mixture down once or twice.
Without washing the bowl, place all ingredients in to bowl and blend on speed 4-5 for 1 minute, or until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape the bowl down during this step.
Pour this over the base and pop back in the freezer for at least 20 minutes
Again, without washing the bowl, place all ingredients into bowl and blend on speed 4 for 2 minutes, or until smooth. You will need to scrape this down 3 times whilst blending.
Carefully spread over the Nougat Filling layer then re-freeze until firm (approx 2 hours)
If your coconut oil is solidified, then place it in the bowl for 1 minute and 30 seconds/50 degrees/speed 2.
Then add the remaining ingredients and blend on speed 5 for 30 seconds.
I found this a little too thick to get a 'pretty' result like the Merry Maker Sisters so I just tipped it all over the top of the Caramel Filling and it was still divine!
This topping will freeze as it hits the caramel topping so you can serve immediately! Or, cut into small squares and keep in the freezer.
Accessories you need
This slice originates from the Merry Maker Sisters
It is Raw, Paleo and Vegan friendly. And DELISH!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Variation Double Batch of Yoghurt TM5 Auto Setting
- GF, NF, DF, Egg Free Clone of Caribbean Carrot Cake with Healthy Cream Cheese Icing!
- Varoma Lamb Shanks
- Cauliflower and Bacon Soup
- Creamy Passionfruit Cupcakes
- Wicked Chocolate Cake
- Five Seed Family Loaf - Huge!
- Double Batch of Yoghurt