- 150 grams marshmallows, White, Pink & White, Pink - whatever you have
- 70 grams Butter
- 100 grams rice bubbles
- 50 grams Coco Balls / Coco Pops
- 90 grams Milo
Place marshmallow and butter into the bowl, set to temperature 80, speed 4 for 2 minutes. Scrap down the sides of the bowl 3 times during this time.
Add rice bubbles and coco balls / coco pops, set on reverse, speed 1 1/2 for 30 - 45 seconds.
(If you don't have any coco balls / coco pops, or simply don't want to use them, just top the mix up with rice bubbles).
Scrap down sides of bowl. Add Milo, mix on reverse for a further minute at speed 1 1/2.
Pour mixture into a lined square tin (approx. size 20 x 20cm). Firm down mixture with your hand or the back of the MC both which have a little water on it to stop the mixture from sticking.
Place in fridge to set. Once set, cut into 12 portions.
This mix can be cut into any size portions you like - i like to get at least 12 portions from a mix, but you can go smaller or bigger.
Once cut, store the Milo Bubble Bars in the fridge in an air tight container. They will keep for about a week (if they last that long).
Great lunchbox filler.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath