- 330 grams white sugar
- 250 grams Egg Whites at room temp, approx 8
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 600 grams whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon additional vanilla bean paste
- 500 grams strawberries, washed, hulled and cut into pieces
- 4 peppermint crisps bars, crushed into little pieces
60h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Line 3-4 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Place 200g of white sugar into the mixing bowl and mill 15 secs / speed 9. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Place remaining white sugar into the mixing and mill 15 secs / speed 9. Transfer to bowl with first batch and set aside.
Clean and dry mixing bowl thoroughly.
Insert butterly whisk. Place egg whites and cream of tartar into mixing bowls and whip for 5 mins / 37 degrees / speed 3.5.
Mix 5 mins / 37 degrees / speed 3 slowly adding reserved icing sugar 1 spoon at a time through the mixing bowl lid until well combined.
Mix 40-60 secs / spped 3 whilst adding vinegar, vanilla bean paste, and cornflour through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Remove butterfly whisk. Using the spatula scoop out about 2 tablespoons of mixture and place on the baking tray, repeat process until all mixture is used up. Use a teaspoon to create a hollow nest on top of each mini Pavlova so that you can add cream and toppings after baking.
Reduce oven temperature to 120 degrees. Place Pavlovas into the oven and bake for 60 minutes. Turn oven off, leaving Pavlovas in the oven until they cool completely or overnight if you have the time.
To whip the cream - place butterfly whisk into the mixing bowl, add cream and additional vanilla bean paste. Beat on speed 4 for 15 secs or until whipped - be careful not to over whip.
Assembly of Pavlovas - Place cream onto all of the Mini Pavlovas. Place strawberries on half of the Pavlovas and peppermint crisps pieces onto the other half.
Can be made in TM5 or TM31
To make sure the recipe is gluten free check the label of the corn flour
Mini Pavlovas (without cream or toppings) can be stored in an airtight container for 2 days prior to being used
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Cake flour
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- Heidi's German Spritz Cookies
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Nan's Little Kisses