- 3 ripe bananas, Peeled
- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g Butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 240 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 30 g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1. Preheat oven to 160 C
- 2. Place bananas and vanilla essence in the bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4. Set aside.
- 3. No need to rinse out bowl. Add butter and caster sugar and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
- 4. Add the eggs one at a time and combine each for a few seconds on
- speed 5.
- 5. Add the banana mixture and mix for 3 seconds on speed 5.
- 6. Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda and milk and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4 to 5.
- 7. Pour into a lined 20cm cake tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour. If cake still looks wet after this time reduce the temperature to 140 C and cook for a further 10 to 20 minutes.
- 8. Wait 10 minutes before turning out of the cake tin.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP