- 240 g milk (full cream)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 g sugar
- 55 g Butter
- 8 g dry yeast, (1 envelope)
- 1 egg
- 430 g bread flour
- 1 Cup sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Optional sultanas and / or nuts can be included
- 1 cup sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 3 teaspoons treacle
- 1 tablespoon honey
8Recipe is created for
Put milk, salt, sugar and butter into TMX bowl
Speed 1, 37deg for 3 minutes or until butter is melted
Add yeast, egg and flour
Mix speed 5 about 14 sec until mixed (Increase speed slowly and the flour does not go everywhere)
Drop dough from bowl. Clear blades using turbo. Flour well and form into a ball. The dough is soft. Put into an oiled bowl, cover and put into warm place until double in size. (30 to 45 min)
Meanwhile, clean bowl, dry and prepare the filling
Add sugar, butter and cinnamon, Mix at speed 5 until mixed. Set aside
and glaze. Do not wash bowl.
Put sugar, butter, treacle and honey into bowl. Mix speed 5 until well combined. Spread evenly on bottom of baking pan. About 22 cm X 35cm
When dough is raised place on Thermomat or well floured board. Roll into a rectangle about 25cm X 45cm. Spread the filling over the dough. Roll from the long side to form a log roll about 45 cm long. Cut into 15, 3cm pieces. Place cut side down on the glaze. Cover and let rise again about 20 min. Preheat oven to 190 C
Bake at 190 deg C for 25 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese