- 40 grams water
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 350 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 300 grams Dried Fruit, e.g. sultanas, dried cranberries, pitted dates
- 150 grams fruit juice, e.g. cranberry juice, orange juice
- 100 grams water
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C
2. Put the chia seeds into the 40g of water and stir. Set aside for five minutes to soak and form a chia seed gel.
3. Put the oats, coconut, fruit, juice and water into the TM bowl. Add the chia seed gel.
4. Mix for 30 seconds, speed 5.
5. Put mixture into a lined baking tray and press smooth. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 180*C or until cooked through.
6. Turn onto wire rack to cool.
7. Store in air tight container for 5-7 days.
-You can use any combination of dried fruits, such as sultanas, apricots, dates, cranberries
-If you use dates make sure that you remove any pitts
-If you have any larger fruit such as dried figs, shred them up a bit with your hands to make them slightly smaller
-You could melt some chocolate and drizzle it over the top if you want something a bit richer
-You can crumble the musli slice up and stir it into some coconut yoghurt, yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Leche Flan