- 40 grams water
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 350 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 300 grams Dried Fruit, e.g. sultanas, dried cranberries, pitted dates
- 150 grams fruit juice, e.g. cranberry juice, orange juice
- 100 grams water
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C
2. Put the chia seeds into the 40g of water and stir. Set aside for five minutes to soak and form a chia seed gel.
3. Put the oats, coconut, fruit, juice and water into the TM bowl. Add the chia seed gel.
4. Mix for 30 seconds, speed 5.
5. Put mixture into a lined baking tray and press smooth. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 180*C or until cooked through.
6. Turn onto wire rack to cool.
7. Store in air tight container for 5-7 days.
-You can use any combination of dried fruits, such as sultanas, apricots, dates, cranberries
-If you use dates make sure that you remove any pitts
-If you have any larger fruit such as dried figs, shred them up a bit with your hands to make them slightly smaller
-You could melt some chocolate and drizzle it over the top if you want something a bit richer
-You can crumble the musli slice up and stir it into some coconut yoghurt, yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket