- 2 --- rolled oats, (cups)
- 1 --- dessicated coconut, (cup)
- 1 --- self-raising flour, (cup)
- 1 --- raw sugar, (cup)
- 3/4 --- Pepita Seeds, (cup)
- 3/4 --- sunflower seeds, (cup)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 250 grams Butter, cubed
- 4 tablespoons Unprocessed Honey, (80grm)
- 75 grams pitted dates
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Set oven to 180 degrees. Line a large baking tin approx 40x30cm
- Place all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside
- Place butter, dates and honey in "Closed lid" . 5 minutes, 80 degrees, "Gentle stir setting" .
- Blitz ingredients, slowly getting up to speed 9 for approximatly 10 seconds.
- Pour melted mixture over dry ingredients, combine well so all ingredients are coated.
- Press into large lined baking tray (approx 20cm x 40cm).
Firm down well with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool in tin before slicing into bars or pieces.
Accessories you need
Good quallity unprocessed honey is important, otherwise bars will be crumbly. it usually comes in a tub and is hard to spread on bread.
This is a double recipe keeps well
Great snack to take along on hikes and walks.
Great for lunch boxes.
Lots of variations, some of the seeds can be replaced with dried fruits eg sultanas, cranberries, apricots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Simple Caramel Slice
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- Banana Cake
- BLISS BALL BASE QUANTITIES (MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS)
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Hedgehog Slice (Large)
- Milk Block Icy Poles - Traditional
- Easy Sticky Date Puddings (Bulk)