- 120 gram honey
- 60 gram coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 250 gram oats
- 50 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 60 gram pepitas
- 60 gram sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 120 gram dried fruit mix
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 150 degrees
Add sugar, honey, vanilla and oil into bowl and heat at 80 degrees, 2 minutes, speed 2
Then add all the other ingredients and mix 20 seconds, speed 4
Put mixture into baking tray and flatten to about 1-2 cms. (The thinner it is the crunchier it will be). Place in oven for 30 minutes or until browned all over. Cut into squares or rectangles.
I store this in the fridge.
Accessories you need
I just use a mixture of whatever dried fruit I have on hand at the time
Original recipe from Lisa Corduff and tweaked to suit my liking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars