- 120 gram honey
- 60 gram coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 250 gram oats
- 50 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 60 gram pepitas
- 60 gram sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 120 gram dried fruit mix
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 150 degrees
Add sugar, honey, vanilla and oil into bowl and heat at 80 degrees, 2 minutes, speed 2
Then add all the other ingredients and mix 20 seconds, speed 4
Put mixture into baking tray and flatten to about 1-2 cms. (The thinner it is the crunchier it will be). Place in oven for 30 minutes or until browned all over. Cut into squares or rectangles.
I store this in the fridge.
Accessories you need
I just use a mixture of whatever dried fruit I have on hand at the time
Original recipe from Lisa Corduff and tweaked to suit my liking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins