- 190 grams butter, soft unsalted, room temperature
- 190 grams dark chocolate, best quality
- 3 eggs, large at room temperature
- 1/2 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 150 grams walnuts, chopped
- 110 grams plain flour
- 150 grams dried fruit and nuts, your choice - not pistachios
- 100 grams dried blueberries
8Recipe is created for
set oven 180 degrees fan forced
mill sugar 10 seconds speed 9 (set aside)
place walnuts in TM bowl, lid, turbo once to chop
Mill chocolate 5 seconds speed 7
add all other ingredients; butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar, flour, walnuts (or other fruit and nuts) and salt.
mix 20 seconds speed 6 reverse
pour into pan
Bake in oven for 25-31 minutes, check that the top looks crackled and mix does not run or move before taking out of oven., every 2 minutes count so check regularly.
will set more inside tin when cooling, but do not take out of oven while mixture is still runny.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- "Healthy" Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad