- 380 grams Ripe banana, 3-4 bananas cut in pieces
- 60 grams Butter
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams Milk, Could use other milks or water
- 340 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut butter in pieces and place in TM bowl.
Melt 2-3 minutes 50 degrees, Speed 2
Add sliced bananas & Mash 3-5 seconds, Speed 6
Scrape down sides of TM bowl.
Add eggs and Mix 20 seconds, Speed 4
Add milk, sugar, baking powder, bi-carb soda, salt & flour,
Mix 1 minute, Speed 4
May need to scrape down sides of TM bowl and mix another 10 seconds on Speed 4
Bake 40 - 50 minutes. Is cooked when skewer comes out clean.
Turn oven on to 180 & Grease loaf tin.
Let cool before you cut it
Optional Can add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Can make this dairy free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Easy Apricot Jam
- Tasty Rice Salad
- Mighty Oat Fruit Shake