- 20 g chia seeds
- 30 g water
- 60 g almonds
- 60 g Cashews
- 60 g pepitas
- 30 g Flax seeds
- 100 g Rice Malt Syrup (or honey)
- 50 g coconut flakes
- 25 g wholemeal or coconut flour
- 40 g Coconut sugar or rapadura
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 level tablespoons vanilla extract, seeds
- 75 g coconut oil
- 90 g Dates pitted chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Place chia seeds into Thermomix bowl and blitz for 10 seconds / speed 10. Add the water, then scrape out into a clean dish and set aside to soak
3. Add peppitas, almonds and cashews into Thermomix bowl and mix for 6 - 10 seconds / speed 9
5. Add the rice malt syrup, coconut flakes, flour, baking powder, vanilla extract amd coconut oil. Mix for 10 seconds / speed 5
6. Add the dates and mix for 10 seconds / speed 3
7. Add the reserved chia mix and mix for 10 seconds/ speed 4
8. Using wet hands roll into cookie size balls and gently flatten place on baking paper. bake for 12-15 mins
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Wrap indiviudually and freeze, ready to pull out as needed!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies