- 200 g rolled oats
- 100 g Coconut sugar
- 150 g plain flour
- 5 g bicarbonate of soda
- 5 g baking powder
- 5 g ground cinnamon
- 175 g honey
- 40 g coconut oil
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g Pepita Kernals
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 160°C.
Place all ingredients in TM mixer bowl.
Chop for 30 seconds on speed 6.
Scrap edown edges and mix for 1 minute 30 secs on speed 3.
Press into lined 20x20cm baking dish and place in oven for 20 minutes. Mixture will still be slightly soft.
Allow to cool completley before cutting into bars.
Accessories you need
When pressing into tray I put a layer of baking paper on top of the mixture and roll with a round glass to get even finish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Cranberry Pumpkin Crackers
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Overnight Apple Oats
- Ultimate GFDF Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)