- 140 g plain flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 40 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 130 g Milk
- 1 jars Nutella
- 20 g Butter, melted
- 1 packages cinnamon sugar, see tips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place butter into bowl and melt. 2 Mins, 50 degrees, Speed 2.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Mix 1 Min, Speed 3.
3. Pour mixture into a greased (regular size) muffin tray, about 1/3 full.
4. Spoon a small teaspoon of Nutella into center of each muffin.
5. Cover each muffin with remaining mixture.
6. Bake at 180 degrees in oven for 10mins
7. Turn out onto cooling rack and leave upside down (see tips)
8. While still warm brush the inverted tops with extra melted butter and dust with cinnamon sugar.
9. Serve with a dollop of cream & or icecream
*The weight of the Nutella can cause it to drop to the bottom of the mix so try not to overload the amount of Nutella you put into the center.
*For make your own cinnamon sugar refer: Receipecommunity
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.