- 350 g bananas with skin on, Washed thoroughly
- 130 g sugar
- 130 g Butter
- level tsp vanilla
- 2 --- eggs
- 220 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 1 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 g Milk or Buttermilk
- 1 level tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a loaf tin (25x10x11cm) and set aside.
Cut bananas into 2cm lengths and place into mixing bowl. Blend 5 sec speed 6.
Scrape down bowl and blend again 5 sec speed 6.
Add butter sugar and vanilla to bowl and mix 20 sec speed 4
Add eggs and mix for 10 sec speed 4.
Add plain flour, baking powder,bicarbonate of soda, salt, milk or buttermilk and lemon juice and combine 20 sec speed 4.
Pour into a greased loaf tin and bake for 50-60 min or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean
Including the skin with the banana bread greatly increases the Fiber and nutrient content of this bread and you would never know it was in there it's so delicious. You can also use gluten-free flour instead of the plain flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Cookies
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent