- 80 g Butter
- 90 g honey
- 90 g brown sugar
- 80 g pitted dates
- 150 g rolled oats
- 50 g quinoa
- 20 g Poppyseeds
- 30 g white chia seeds
- 15 g pumpkin seeds
- 15 g sunflower seeds
- pinch ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 20 g dark chocolate chips
Preheat fan forced oven to 140 and line a 20cm x 25cm pan (aprox) with baking paper
Add butter, honey and brown sugar to mixing bowl and cook 6 min/100/speed 2
Add dates chop 5 sec/speed 5
Add the rolled oats, quinoa, poppyseeds, white chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower and cinnamon, chocolate chips and salt. Mix 15 sec/speed 3
Spread mixture in to pan and press smoothly until level.
Bake for 20mins. The slice will firm as it cools so cut before storing in an air tigh container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken