- 80 g Butter
- 90 g honey
- 90 g brown sugar
- 80 g pitted dates
- 150 g rolled oats
- 50 g quinoa
- 20 g Poppyseeds
- 30 g white chia seeds
- 15 g pumpkin seeds
- 15 g sunflower seeds
- pinch ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 20 g dark chocolate chips
Preheat fan forced oven to 140 and line a 20cm x 25cm pan (aprox) with baking paper
Add butter, honey and brown sugar to mixing bowl and cook 6 min/100/speed 2
Add dates chop 5 sec/speed 5
Add the rolled oats, quinoa, poppyseeds, white chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower and cinnamon, chocolate chips and salt. Mix 15 sec/speed 3
Spread mixture in to pan and press smoothly until level.
Bake for 20mins. The slice will firm as it cools so cut before storing in an air tigh container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake