- 150 g Whole Wheat, (or wholemeal flour if preferred)
- 120 g Butter
- 120 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 4 Small Bananas, (or two large)
- 160 g dates
- 2 heaped tablespoons Nut Butter, (any is good, I use cashew)
- 50 g honey
- 160 g Plain White Flour
- 4 level teaspoons baking powder
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 Degrees
2. Grind Wheat on spead 9 for 1 minute, set aside
3. Melt Butter for 2mins, 30 seonds, 80 Degrees, speed 1
4. Add Milk, Egg, Bananas, Dates, Honey and Nut Butter to bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7
5. Add Flours and Baking Powder and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5, scrape down sides and continue on speed 5 for another 5 seconds
6. Bake for about 15 minutes (depending on oven) or until golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Lemon Curd
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Sweet potato fritters
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Caramello Koala Fudge Slice
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice