- 105 g Descicated coconut
- 75 g Cashews, raw
- 30 g Nut Butter - Your Choice
- Zest lemon
- 1/2 a lemon, juiced
- 10 medool dates
- 200 g Nut Butter - Your Choice
- 70 g coconut oil
- 65 g coconut cream
- 60 g Rice malt syrup
- 1 1/2 Lemons, juiced
- Zest lemon
4h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a slice tray with baking paper.
2. Put base ingredients into your thermomix 30sec/sp. 6, scrape down sides and repeat until mixture is a fine, sticky base consistency.
3. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and set aside.
4. Top ingredients into thermomix 30 sec/sp 6 and blend until smooth and well combined.
5. Pour the mixture over your base, ensuring level. Place the fridge or freezer to set.
Accessories you need
I used Cacao Almond nut butter for a bit of a chocolate taste. Any will be fine.
It is VERY lemony
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread