- 125 g honey
- 70 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g oats
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 30 g pepitas
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 40 g cranberry
- 3 medjool dates, seeded and roughly chopped
- 60 g cacao nibs
- 1-2 tsp Peppermint Essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper or oven proof silicone baking mat.
2. Preheat oven to 150c.
3. Add honey, butter, sugar and vanilla into TMX bowl and heat 2 minutes/80c/speed 2.
4. Add all other ingredients and mix 20 seconds/speed 4.
5. Spread mixture into prepared tin or baking tray and flatten to about 2cms. (the thinner you make it the crunchier your bar will be!)
6. Cook in oven for 30 minutes or until brown on top.
7. Cool & cut into desired portions.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Butter can be substitued for Coconut Oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Lemon Slice
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Fee's Ginger Crunch
- Raw caramel slice
- Brayden's Keto Kupcakes
- Oat, Pecan & Chocolate Biscuits
- S'mores Brownie