- 90 grams plain flour
- 130 grams Butter
- 170 grams golden syrup
- 160 gram brown sugar
- 3 grams vanilla essence
- 390 grams rolled oats
- 140 grams chocolate chips
- 180 grams Peanut Butter
Recipe is created for
- 1.Turn oven onto 180 degs
Place baking paper in baking tray; approx 33x23; with 2 inch height.
2.Melt butter for approx 3 mins on sp 2 at 60 degs - or until all melted. Add Plain flour, Golen Syrup, Brown Sugar and Vanilla Essence. Mix on Reverse for 10 sec on sp 4 until all combined.
3. Add Rolled Oats and Mix on Reverse for 10 sec on sp 4 until all combined.
Pat flat into baking tray.
Bake for 10 mins
4. Melt chocolate bits on 60 deg reverse sp 1 for approx 5 mins until completely melted. You may need to scrap the edges after the 2 and 3.5 min intervals.
5. Add peanut butter and mix reverse sp 4 for 30 sec to combine together.
6. Pour over dry base and allow to set for 4 hours.
7. Cut into slices and enjoy or freeze. Amount will vary pending the size that you cut them.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free