- 3-4 bananas, Ripe
- 260 g plain flour
- 90 g Soft brown sugar
- 1 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 level tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 75 g olive oil
- 140 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 5 heaped tablespoons Nutella
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C and oil a mini loaf baking tray. Set aside.
2. Place ripe bananas into bowl and mash for 5secs/Sp 6.
3. Add olive oil & brown sugar, mix for 20 secs/ Sp 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla bean paste and mix for a further 10 secs/ Sp 4.
4. Add plain flour, baking powder, salt, bicarb soda, Greek yogurt and combine 15 secs/ Sp 4.
5. Pour mixture into prepared mini loaf baking tray till 1/3 filled. Put a tsp of nutella into each loaf and use a toothpick to create a swirl. Fill it with more batter until tin is 2/3 filled. Spread another tsp of Nutella on top and use the toothpick to create swirls again.
6. Bake for 20 mins, rotating trays after 12 minutes into baking time. Allow to cool in tray for 5 mins before taking them out to cool on a cooling rack. Enjoy warm (with a scoop of ice cream or cream) or cold!
Accessories you need
This can be a great lunchbox filler if your schools allow a bit of a sweet treat!
You can use store bought Nutella or made hazelnut spread.
You could also swap some of the Nutella (the one in the middle of the banana bread) to peanut butter if you’d prefer!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- nutella custard
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade