- 70 grams walnuts
- 1 banana, Ripe
- 1 egg
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 25 grams canola oil
- 80 grams plain flour
- 50 grams raw sugar
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1/4 level tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180degC, grease and line a mini loaf tin (20cm x 11cm).
Weigh walnuts in bowl, chop for 3 secs, Sp 4.5, set aside. No need to wash bowl.
- Place banana, egg, vanilla and canola oil in the bowl, mix for 5 secs Sp 3.
- Add plain flour, both sugars, baking powder, salt and walnuts from step 1. Combine on "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse, 10 secs, Sp 2.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl and mix again on "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse, 5 secs, Sp 2.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 35-40 mins (until brown on top and bounces back when pressed lightly in the centre). Cool on rack.
Accessories you need
Adapted from recipe taken from abeautifulmess.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly