- 2 eggs
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 1 zest of orange
- 60 grams Self Raising Flour
- 200 grams plain flour
- 150 grams Macadamia Nuts, whole
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a baking tray with baking paper
Add sugar, eggs and zest to TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds speed 5.
Add flours and macadamias to bowl and mix 10 seconds Reverse speed 3.
Set dial to lid closed position and knead for 30 seconds on interval speed or until combined.
Form into a log and place onto prepared tray, bake for 35 minutes until golden and firm. Cool on a wire rack.
Using a serrated knife, cut cooled log into 5mm thick slices and arrange on tray lined with baking paper, bake for 15 minutes at 150 degrees C or until dry and crisp.
Leave to cool on trays before storing in airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash