- 55 grams almond meal
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- 30 grams arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams Honey or Maple Syrup
- 50 grams macadamia or coconut oil
- 50 grams orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingreadients into the and mix 20 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat until mixture is smooth.
Place spoonfulls into a 12 hole muffin tray lined with patty pans and bake around 30 mins on 160 (fan forced oven)
Change the flavour of these to lemon by adding lemon juice and zest instead of the orange. These are so easy and a great muffin to whip up when you dont have much time as its a chuck everything in and whiz it up kind of recipe! They are also really healthy and school friendly (minus the macadamia oil)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread