- 5 eggs, used 800g
- 50 g powdred sugar
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 25 g Milk
- 60 g self raising flour sieved
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1. preheat oven 160C
- 2 insert butterfly . place whole eggs, sugar into Mixing bowl beat 10 min/45 deg/speed 4
- remove MC ,no setting temp, beat another 5 mins/speed 4
- add in oil, milk, lemon juice , vanilla extract, sieved flour in to mixing bowl, beat 5 secs/sp 3
- remove butterfly whisk, use spatula to stir mixture twice in clock wise direction, until all flour mixed well
- pour mixture inito chiffon cake could and tap on bench twice to release air bubbles,
- bake at 160 deg for 30-35 mins, once done , tap the cake on bench again , invert cake upside down immediately
Accessories you need
total egg used 400g with shell ,6 inch chiffion cake tin size ,
if use 8 inch chiffon tin suggest double in size
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Lemon Slice
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- Oat, Pecan & Chocolate Biscuits
- Mars Bar Cookie Cake
- Allergy friendly pancakes
- Mary's Caramel Square
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple, Blueberry & Cinnamon Muffins GF