- 160 grams Almonds raw
- 80 grams Maple syrup
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 15 grams water
- 80 grams Almonds Flaked
- 70 grams coconut, dessicated
- Pinch of celtic salt
Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Place raw almonds into mixing bowl and mill 7 seconds, speed 7. Set aside.
Place mayple syrup and coconut oil into mixing bowl and heat 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2. Whilst heating add the baking soda and water through the top.
Add flaked almonds, dessicated coconut, almond meal from first step and pinch of salt and mix 10 seconds, , speed 5. You can also take reverse off and mix for a further 2-3 seconds should you want the flaked almonds smaller.
Place small spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking trays and then flatten with a fork/spoon.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Note: these will come out the oven quite soft due to the coconut oil, however as they cool they will become crunchier. Don't leave in for too much longer thinking there not cooked or you will overcook (as my batch in photo are - first time I've ever overcooked but didnt have time to re-make).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Cheats Mansef