- 160 grams Almonds raw
- 80 grams Maple syrup
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 15 grams water
- 80 grams Almonds Flaked
- 70 grams coconut, dessicated
- Pinch of celtic salt
Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Place raw almonds into mixing bowl and mill 7 seconds, speed 7. Set aside.
Place mayple syrup and coconut oil into mixing bowl and heat 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2. Whilst heating add the baking soda and water through the top.
Add flaked almonds, dessicated coconut, almond meal from first step and pinch of salt and mix 10 seconds, , speed 5. You can also take reverse off and mix for a further 2-3 seconds should you want the flaked almonds smaller.
Place small spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking trays and then flatten with a fork/spoon.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Note: these will come out the oven quite soft due to the coconut oil, however as they cool they will become crunchier. Don't leave in for too much longer thinking there not cooked or you will overcook (as my batch in photo are - first time I've ever overcooked but didnt have time to re-make).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Mars Bar Chocolate Crackles
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Thai chicken curry risotto