- 3 bananas, V Ripe
- 0.5 --- Cup of Strawberries, washed and stalks removed
- 1.5 --- Cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon Cinammon
- 2 eggs
- .25 teaspoon bi-carb
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- .5 cup nuts, pistashios, pecans, walnuts, macs, cashew (your choice)
- .5 Chocolate nibs
Turn oven on, preheat 180 deg C. Prepare tins, optional 12 large muffins or a tin loaf.
If making own almond meal, do so first and set to the side.
Add bananas to , in 5 sec, speed 3
Add all other remaining ingreditents.
Mix well for 20 seconds, , speed 4
Scrape down sides of jug if necessary and Mix for a further couple of seconds.
Pour or spin mixture into muffin liners or loaf tin.
Bake for approxiatley 45 minutes.
Use a skewer to test if ready.
Accessories you need
Can add protein powder as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Gluten Free Gloria Jean Style Banana Bread
- Carrot Scones
- Muesli Bars with Coconut and Chocolate
- Allergy Free Vegan Banana & Coconut Bread
- No Bad Stuff Raisin Bread
- Roz w Halib (Rice Pudding) Middle Eastern Style
- Raw Almond Butter Cups
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- poached pears in red wine
- Paleo Cacao and Carob Treats