- 180 g raw almonds
- 14 dates, Seeds Removed
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 3 eggs
- 40 g coconut oil, Melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
Pre-Heat Oven to 165degC
Grease 12 hole Muffin tin
Put Almonds into TM bowl and Mill 5-10sec / sp7. Set aside.
Into TM bowl put pitted Dates, Orange Zest and Orange Juice. Heat 70deg/2min/sp2. Puree 5-10 sec / sp6.
Allow to cool (about 20mins)
Once Date mixture is cooled, add all other ingredients including reserved Almond Meal and mix 6sec / sp4
Spoon mixture into prepared Muffin Tin and cook in oven 20-25mins until muffins are firm to touch.
Allow to cool in tin then turn onto wire rack.
Store in air tight container or freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce