- 90 grams Raw cocao powder
- 250 grams almond meal
- 180 grams Butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 110 grams medjool dates pitted
- 200 grams Raw Honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a square cake tin with baking paper and preheat oven to 170 degrees.
Add raw cocao powder and almeal meal to the bowl and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Add butter/coconut oil, vanilla, honey, eggs and dates to the bowl and mix speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Add dry ingredients back in and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Spoon into prepared tin and bake for approx 30 minutes.
Keep in the fridge if you like a fudgey brownie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis