- 200 grams almonds
- 2 lemons, zested, with a vegetable peeler
- 1 Ripe banana
- 150 grams fresh pineapple, roughly chopped
- 150 grams currants, preservative free
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch ground cloves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 160oC
Mill almonds 10 sec/speed 7. Set aside
Add lemon zest, banana, pineapple, currants, coconut oil, honey, eggs, and apple cider vinegar to the bowl.
Process 20 sec/speed 9.
Add ground almonds, cinnamon, baking soda & cloves.
Mix 5 sec/speed 4.
Pour into a greased 20cm square or round cake tin and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Leave to cool completely before carefully turning out onto a plate
Keeps for 2-3 days in an airtight container or freeze in pieces.
Gluten Free, Dairy free, Sugar free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Salmon with Bok Choy
- Calamari & Scallop Laksa
- Prawn & Scallop Sausage with Tomato Reduction
- Chilli Lime Jam
- Creamy Chocolate Raspberry Parfait - Paleo
- Orange and Lemon Biscotti with Pistachio and Almond
- Chilled Green Pea Soup with Mint Granita
- Paleo Raw Chocolate Bark
- Lemon Scented Coconut Almond Macaroons
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Devilled ham spread
- Fruit Free Low Sugar Muesli
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables