- 200 grams almonds
- 2 lemons, zested, with a vegetable peeler
- 1 Ripe banana
- 150 grams fresh pineapple, roughly chopped
- 150 grams currants, preservative free
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch ground cloves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 160oC
Mill almonds 10 sec/speed 7. Set aside
Add lemon zest, banana, pineapple, currants, coconut oil, honey, eggs, and apple cider vinegar to the bowl.
Process 20 sec/speed 9.
Add ground almonds, cinnamon, baking soda & cloves.
Mix 5 sec/speed 4.
Pour into a greased 20cm square or round cake tin and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Leave to cool completely before carefully turning out onto a plate
Keeps for 2-3 days in an airtight container or freeze in pieces.
Gluten Free, Dairy free, Sugar free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Asian Salmon with Bok Choy
- Calamari & Scallop Laksa
- Prawn & Scallop Sausage with Tomato Reduction
- Chilli Lime Jam
- Creamy Chocolate Raspberry Parfait - Paleo
- Orange and Lemon Biscotti with Pistachio and Almond
- Chilled Green Pea Soup with Mint Granita
- Paleo Raw Chocolate Bark
- Lemon Scented Coconut Almond Macaroons
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Lactation cookies
- Mixed Berry no-bake muesli bar