- 125 gram Butter
- 140 gram Self Raising Flour
- 70 gram desicated coconut
- 100 gram castor sugar
- 395 gram condensed milk, 1 tin
- 170 gram passion fruit pulp, 1 tin
- 2 lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
In TM bowl melt butter 2 minutes/70 degrees/Speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/Speed 4 - scrape down sides if needed.
Press into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
Bake for 10 mins.
Allow to cool.
Add all ingredients into TM bowl, mix 10 sec/Speed 4/.
Pour over the cooked base.
Bake for 10 mins
To slice - dip knife in boiling water and pat dry with a towel then slice. This will help you achieve clean cuts for better presentation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Pecan Pie Slice