- 125 gram Butter
- 140 gram Self Raising Flour
- 70 gram desicated coconut
- 100 gram castor sugar
- 395 gram condensed milk, 1 tin
- 170 gram passion fruit pulp, 1 tin
- 2 lemon juice
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
In TM bowl melt butter 2 minutes/70 degrees/Speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/Speed 4 - scrape down sides if needed.
Press into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
Bake for 10 mins.
Allow to cool.
Add all ingredients into TM bowl, mix 10 sec/Speed 4/.
Pour over the cooked base.
Bake for 10 mins
To slice - dip knife in boiling water and pat dry with a towel then slice. This will help you achieve clean cuts for better presentation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies