- 125 g Butter, cut into cubes
- 170 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 85 g Coconut
- 400 g Tin condensed Milk
- 1 lemon, small, peeled, quartered & deseeded
- 2 pulp of passionfruit
8Recipe is created for
Heat oven to 180C
Melt butter for 2mins/80C/speed 3. Add the remaining ingredients for the base & mix for 5 secs/speed 4.
Scrape down & mix again for 5 secs/speed 4. Press the mixture into a lined lamington tin & bake for 15mins or until lightly browned. Allow to cool.
Place the lemon in the TMX & chop for 10 secs/speed 7. Add the condensed milk & passionfruit & mix for 10 secs/reverser/speed 5. Pour over the cooled base & cook for a further 10 mins.
To Make The Base
To Make the Topping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies