- 100 g Butter
- 190 g Peanut Butter, use natural peanut butter with no added sugar
- 65 g sugar/raw sugar
- 75 g Rapadura Sugar, Use brown sugar if you don&amp;#039;t have rapadura
- 1 egg
- 30 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 190 g gluten free flour* or plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum, if using gluten free flour that doesn&amp;#039;t contain it already
- 48 small solid chocolate easter eggs, unwrapped, such as Cadbury&amp;#039;s
Preheat oven to 190.
Place butter, peanut butter, sugar and rapadura into TM bowl. Combine 10 seconds/sp 4. Scrape down and check. Blend again on sp 4 until the mixture is fully combined and creamy. The length of time will depend on the temperature of your butter.
Add egg, milk and vanilla and mix again 10 sec/sp 4.
Add in remaining ingredients (except chocolates) and mix 10 sec/sp 4. Check mixture. If not fully combined, mix again on speed 4 until it is.
Using a spoon (or cookie scoop), roll the mixture into 2.5cm balls. Roll in extra sugar and put on cookie tray lined with a silicone mat or baking paper leaving a little room to spread.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and press a chocolate egg into the center of each cookie. Let cool on the tray for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling. Once cooled, store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
These are adapted to be gluten free from an American recipe for Peanut Blossom Cookies. They become a special Easter treat when using Easter eggs. They can easily be made with wheat flour by substituting plain flour for the gluten free flour. In this case, omit the xanthan gum.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice