- 500 grams plain flour
- 68 grams white sugar
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250 grams full milk
- 1 egg
- 156 grams Peanut Butter
Recipe is created for
- Heat oven to 180 c
- Line a loaf tin. I always spray my tin before lining even if it is a non stick tin.
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl and mix 20 sec on speed 1.5 if not mixed togeather repeat
Turn into perparded tin and bake for 30 mins or until cook when tested
Accessories you need
I use a brand of PB by a New Zealand company which is called Fix and Fogg. I make 7 different flavors.
FF PB chocolate or FF PB smooth or FF PB Crunchy or FF PB Coffee and Maple in above recipe.
If I want a more savory taste I omit sugar and add
FF PB Somke and Fire or FF PB Everything Butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins