- 180 grams Butter or Margarine, Softened
- 165 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Exract
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 200 grams Salted Peanuts
- 200 grams chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170* or 150* fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
2. Insert butterfly. Add butter/margarine & sugar, 20secs/sp4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Repeat 20secs/sp4, scrape down bowl.
3. Add egg & vanilla, 20secs/sp3. Scrape bowl.
4. Add flour, 20-30secs/sp2. You may need to scrape down the bowl half way through.
5. Add peanuts & choc-chips, 10-20secs/sp1. Scrape down bowl & repeat if needed until combined
6. Place heaped tablespoons on your baking tray about 5cm apart. You can flatten them a little if you like for a prettier biscuit!
7. Bake for 10mins, swap trays around & cook for another 5mins until they're golden brown. Cool for 5mins on the tray before cooling on a wire rack completely & putting into an airtight container. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Original recipe from taste.com - converted for Thermomix compatibility.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.