- 3 pears peeled and cored
- 4 eggs
- 60 grams almonds
- 60 grams Coconut Flour
- 120 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams honey/agave or coconut nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon Organic Vanilla Paste
- pinch salt
- 80 grams mixed frozen berries
Preheat oven 175deg
Grind Almonds to meal Sp 8 10secs
Add all other ingredients except Berries.
Mix on Sp 6 for 30secs.
Add berries and mix on reverse sp3 for 10secs.
Grease muffin tray or sit papercups inside muffin tray. Pour into 10 cases. Bake 35-40mins. Use skewer to check if cooked through. Sit to cool on wire rack.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)