- 2 pears, Cored and halved
- 100 g Butter
- 50 g raw sugar
- 50 g Muesli of choice
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- Milk, Optional
pre heat oven to 180 conventional
Add pear to bowl and blitz speed 5/ 10 seconds. Set aside
without cleaning bowl, add butter and sugar. Cream for 30 sec/ speed 4
Scrape bowl, add all remaining ingredients except milk. Mix on speed 2, 10 seconds. Add milk if it's too thick.
spoon into muffin tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until muffins spring back to touch.
Accessories you need
Can substitute pears for any seasonal fruit you have
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake