THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 grams Pear, Quartered and Cored
- 1 orange, Zest peeled and juiced
- 1/2 lemon, Zest peeled and juiced
- 50 grams Dried Apple Slices
- 100 grams raisins
- 50 grams cranberries, dried
- 50 grams Goji Berries
- 50 grams golden sultanas
- 50 grams currants
- 50 grams Dates pitted
- 50 grams Glaces Cherries
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1 tsp all spice
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamon
- 400 grams Plain Flour.
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams Butter, Cold and roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- icing sugar, to dust
- 1 egg, beaten
1h 0minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Leave to cool in the bowl for 15 minutes, then add the Grand marnier and stir on Reverse speed 1 for 15 sec.
Bottle in sterilized jars.
Roll out dough about 3mm thin on a floured bench
Cut into 12 larger bases and matching smaller lids to line 12 rounded patty tins or mini tart shells. Also cut out some stars for decoration.
Place the bases into the greased tins and press gently into place. Top with a spoonful of mince, brush the lids with beaten egg wash and press them on top brush with the egg yolk and stick a star on top of the lid (alternatively you can just place a big star shape lid only for a more traditional look).
Bake towards the bottom of a 170C oven for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is cooked and colored slightly at the edges and the bottom.
Cool on a rack and serve as is or dusted with icing sugar.
Making the Mince Pies
Label Jars and give as Homemade Christmas favours.[[wysiwyg_imageupload:642:]]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Seconds Yoghurt Cake - Gâteau au Yahourt with Caramelized Apple
- Crème Caramel "Maman" with Coconut
- Traditional French Easter Meatloaf
- Fig, Date, Macadamia and Cranberry Mince Pies
- Sweet Dukkah with Orange, Pistachio and Cinnamon
- Savoury Eclairs filled with Smoked Salmon, Dill and Horseradish Cream
- Kingston Slice
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls