- 100 g pecan nuts
- 80 g raw sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 20 g Pure Maple Syrup, (not maple flavoured syrup)
- 170 g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 180oC
2. Chop pecans 20 sec/speed 4, set aside
3. Mill sugar 10 sec/speed 9
4. Add butter (if not softened then slice thinly into TM bowl),
maple syrup, SR flour and egg.
5. Mix 1 min/speed 3, scrape down bowl.
6. Add chopped pecans, combine 20 sec/speed 2
7. Place walnut sized blobs onto tray lined with baking paper
8. Cook 12 mins or until lightly golden.
Place whole pecans on cookies before baking.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Mushroom and Cheese Dip
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Pumpkin Soup with Peanut Butter
- Walnut Caramel Slice
- Zucchini Slice
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake