- 100 g pecan nuts
- 80 g raw sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 20 g Pure Maple Syrup, (not maple flavoured syrup)
- 170 g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 180oC
2. Chop pecans 20 sec/speed 4, set aside
3. Mill sugar 10 sec/speed 9
4. Add butter (if not softened then slice thinly into TM bowl),
maple syrup, SR flour and egg.
5. Mix 1 min/speed 3, scrape down bowl.
6. Add chopped pecans, combine 20 sec/speed 2
7. Place walnut sized blobs onto tray lined with baking paper
8. Cook 12 mins or until lightly golden.
Place whole pecans on cookies before baking.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Mushroom and Cheese Dip
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)