- 100 g pecan nuts
- 80 g raw sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 20 g Pure Maple Syrup, (not maple flavoured syrup)
- 170 g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven 180oC
Chop pecans 20 sec/speed 4, set aside
Mill sugar 10 sec/speed 9
Add butter (if not softened then slice thinly into TM bowl) with maple syrup, SR flour and egg.
Mix 1 min/speed 3, scrape down bowl.
Add chopped pecans, combine 20 sec/speed 2
Place walnut sized blobs onto tray lined with baking paper
Cook 12 mins or until lightly golden.
Place whole pecans on cookies before baking.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Cake (Dene's version)
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Healthier Vanilla Custard