- 200 g caster sugar
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 125 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 300 g SR flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 g Yogurt
- 40 g Coconut
- 1 x 430 g can crushed pineapple in juice
- 20 g Butter
- 140 g icing sugar
- lemon juice to combine
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven.
Grease/line a large bundt or springform pan.
Blitz lemon rind with sugar 15 sesc/sp/9
Add all the remaining ingredients except crushed pineapple.
Add the pineapple and all the juice form the can.
Blend 20secs/sp3.5/"Counter-clockwise operation" REV. Scrape and blend a little more by hand with the spatula if required.
Spread evenly into the pan and bake for 1 hour or until cooked when tested.
Leave in the pan for 10 mins before cooling on a wire rack.
Drizzle with icing if desired.
- Combine all the ingredients with enough lemon juice 20secs/sp4 or until smooth and blended.
How to: Cake
Lemon drizzle (optional)
Accessories you need
Alongside a nice hot steaming cuppa..heavenly..
The cake mold I used is pictured in the photos above 😉
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble