- 300 g plain flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 150 g raw sugar
- 100 g pistachio, Shelled
- 3 eggs
- 10 g vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill sugar 3 sec/sp 10.
Add remaining ingredients mix 1 min/sp 2.
Using your spatula remove dough from bowl and tip onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 2 balls.
Roll each ball into log and flatten slightly. Place each log on to Oven Mat or baking tray lined leaving space to spread. Bake for 35 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Slice to your preference thick or thin using a serated knife. Place back onto oven tray and bake for a further 10-15 minutes until crisp. This will need to be done in two batches. Be careful not to over brown the biscotti.
Preheat oven 160 degrees.
Substitue pistachio with almonds, hazelnuts or macadamias. Nut free add choc chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade
- Ginger custard tart
- Rima's Petitfour
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Aish al saraya
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- Indian rice pudding
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Halawet El Jibn (Lebanese Sweet Cheese Dessert)