- 5 stewed plums
- 30 g crystallised ginger
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 250 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 200 g sugar
- 120 g syrup from stewed plums
- 100 g Butter, or coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
Halve the stewed plums and remove the stone. Keep 3 or 4 halves back for decorating. Put all remaining ingredients in the TM bowl and mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds. This will chop the plums and crsytallised ginger into the cake batter.
Pour the cake batter into a greased or lined loaf or cake tin. Decorate with the reserved plum halves.
Bake at 180 degreesfor about 40 to 45 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.Cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
Can be used with raw plums, just use water or milk instead of plum syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander